Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup (link up so you can participate in the fun!) is hosting the 2017 Blogger Shame Review Challenge, and to be quite honest I am holding around some serious shame so thanks Anna for this challenge!
There’s quite a few ARCs that I haven’t gotten to and have left to collect serious dust while waiting for me on my shelves. I’m even more embarrassed to say that there are some that I have given somewhat of a due date to and have yet to touch them *hangs head in shame*.
- Any review book that is 4+ months PAST DUE. (Yep. Only OLD review requests that have slipped through the cracks count).
- Any format, any length.
- Minimum…1 review book.
- Sign Up Post: Link Up your sign up post on this page (let us know what you’ll be tackling! make a list of specific titles or just the number of books you’re tackling)
- Mid Year Check In: First week of June
- Wrap Up Post: Last week of December
Blogger Shame Review Challenge
Host: Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup
My Summary Post
Progress: 14/20 (70%)
1 January, 2017 — 31 December, 2017
- Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken - ★★★★
- Pirate by Eve Langlais - ★★★½
- Poison Makers by Jimmy Olsen - ★★★
- The Next To Die by Kevin O'Brien - ★★★
- To Love A Wolf by Paige Tyler - ★★★½
- Please Don't Tell My Parents I Blew Up The Moon by Richard Roberts - ★★★★★
- Down Shift by K. Bromberg - ★★★
- Make Them Cry by Kevin O'Brien - ★★★★
- Things In Dtiches by Jimmy Olsen - ★★★★★
- Sinner by Eve Langlais - ★★★★
- Please Don't Tell My Parents I've Got Henchmen by Richard Roberts - ★★★★½
- Ascent of the Aliomenti by Alex Albrinck - ★★★
- Borrowed Souls by Chelsea Mueller - ★★★
- The Chosen by J.R. Ward - ★★★★½