Hosted by Kimberly @Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Kristin @ Addicted to Happily Ever After
- Add button to your blog (optional)
- ARC’s must be read between May 1st, 2016 and May 31st, 2016
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start-up post with goals (can be posted at start event) Be sure to link back to hosts.
- Tweet using hashtag #CleanSweepARC
- You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just give a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review. Please friend us on Goodreads, so we can see your shelves: Kimba and Kristin
- Twitter Party Wednesday May 18th at 7:30 pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Earn extra entries by participating in the 24 hour ARC read-a-thon Saturday May 21, 2016 #CleanSweepThon
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for books read (1 book entry a day allowed on giveaway), posting about challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having button on your sidebar, participation in Twitter party, Read-a-thon participation, entering challenges and for following hosts.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible credit, novel or gift card) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- Entry form for Participant Giveaway will post on May 1st and participant giveaway will close on June 3, 2016.
I’m usually good at reading and reviewing any ARC or author/publisher provided copy I receive within either the deadline I’ve set for myself or before/on the release date, but with the added responsibility of my duties to other opportunities, school, home life, and day-to-day blog-like things I’ve been slacking.
I have a feeling that this challenge will be the motivation I need to both get back in the swing of things, as well as learning the wisdom of not giving in to my insatiable appetite to read all the books. Just as I like my characters to evolve so must I.